After COVID-19 in Japan

Hello,

This is Sho Yamasaki from Kuraken Tokyo office.


Some of my foreigner friends said me, before they came Japan they'd thought Japan is very international and  high society country because there are many famous international company, Toyota, Honda, Sony, etc..

But the truth is Japan is very closed country.

I think some of reason is collapse of bubble economy in 90's.

Bank has required companies in Japan, to do not challenge and concentrate their main business this 30 years. But in that 30 years the world has been changing so speedy, we've lost the chance to grow-up. We are still living in 90's or before.


Many pioneers in Japan developed business network all over the world in the past time, before 90's, and we've lost them, 2000's-2020's.


We Japanese can not speak English, are not sure about ICT, we've lost all mobile companies, and now we're using iPhone or Chinese phone. Maybe we will drive Tesla instead of Toyota.

But I think after COVID-19, something would change the mind of Japanese people.
We've learned we should be more smart, and we should save more power for work, and we should be more efficient and we should enjoy our life more.

I am a father of two children.
I want them to enjoy their life.
But for that, they need enough skill to work creatively.

English or maybe Chinese, ICT, programming, or other any skill for fighting in the world but not only in Japan.

I hope Japan will be more open, and more easy to live for my children.

Thank you.

コメント